Dr. Shaw and Dr. Jacobsen met over 10 years ago at the University of Washington and have been close friends ever since. This longevity has led to an enormous amount of trust, not only in their friendship but also in their partnership. Their long history with the University of Washington and with Seattle has inspired a strong desire to serve the community that has served them so well over the years.
As this field continues to advance in technology and product development, both doctors are committed to keeping up-to-date with various disciplines in dentistry.
- Members of the Seattle King County Dental Association and Washington State Dental Association
- Members of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Members of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Members of the American Dental Association
- Certified in Invisalign
- Certified in cad-cam CEREC technology
Dr. Beth Shaw – Bio
Dr. Beth Jacobsen – Bio